Sunday, June 3, 2012

Plastik Luv


Look 1

I have to admit that I never really looked much at the skin from Plastik.  I've bought several outfits from there and love the style but don't know why..  I guess that I just didn't look.  But today, when checking out the Aleria Pack, I fell in love.  I love the tones and smoothness of the skins...they also come with several different options such as freckles, darker lipstick, lighter lipstick..  The skins are perfect for pictures and these have definitely become one of my favs.  Wish that I had checked them out sooner! 


Body
Hair:
Vintage *TRUTH* Olivia (not sure it's still available, I bought it in 2008)
Skin:
:[P]:-Aleria
Eyes:
.ID. Ultimate Eye Set: Greens
Lashes:
(AMD) Ultimate Lashes - Hot Mess

Earrings:
EarthStones Figure 8 Earrings - Sunstone
Necklace:
~Pepper~ Name Necklace Nature -perfect wardrobe
Bracelets:
- .HoD. - Fallen Bracelet
Belly Piercing:
*P*Phoebe Belly Piercing K1 ~Black & Silver~ 
Flip-Flops:
Maitreya Gold * Flip-Flops Rose

Clothing
(Look #1) 
Pasties:
( R E D ) M I N T ~ gG 05'12 (Group Gift)
Panties:
[ SAKIDE ] Slide/Slide 'em off Panties Danger
(Look 2, 3 and 4)
Tops:
:[P]:Transcience Tops.
Pants:
:[P]:-Aeda-Patterned

The clothes that I'm wearing below are also from Plastik.  The tops are fantastic and have lots of different choices with 32 diff colors and 32 diff patterns.  I love how the top is barely fitting my curves and adore the cute little bow in the back.  You can either wear it short or long..both options are included.  
The pants are spectacular too with the choices of a mini skirt, booty shorts, knee shorts or slacks, and they fit so well with the Transcience tops.  I love them! 

Look 2
Look 2a

No comments:

Post a Comment