Thursday, March 23, 2017

№ 316 ~• jąρ๏ɲɨȼą •




These outfits are from Japonica .  An adult themed Japanese event that has very sexy, mainly adult, items.  I found a few outfits that I absolutely loved and for this blog I'll be sharing two of them.  The gold undies that I wore with the red outfit does have a top that I didn't show with the outfit.  It does look pretty hot either way but I definitely like to free the nipple ;) 
 Japonica  is running until April 9th, so make sure you check it out. You honestly won't be disappointed. 





hair~Sintiklia - Hair Grace 
kimono~.::Dead Dollz::. Koibito Kimono @ Japonica event 
flower undies~.::Dead Dollz::. Koibito Flowers Cover @ Japonica event




hair~Sintiklia - Hair Grace 
collar/harness~{wa-kotolier}  "Ume blossom" Harness gacha Japonica event
kimono~[CX] Sultry Kunoichi Japonica event
panties~[CX] Sultry Kunoichi (Bra+Panty) Japonica event
shoes (worn w/o incl. stockings)~.::Dead Dollz::. Koibito Geta+Tabi



No comments:

Post a Comment