Saturday, November 12, 2011

Cold Days Ahead




I wanted to start a blog, not only because most of my friends are doing them, but because I do love fashion.  I spend hours shopping, trying on different clothes, skins, and shoes until I find that perfect look.  What better way to show it off than on a blog?  
The other day a friend told me about a 75% off clearance sale Coco is having so had to stop by and check it out. They have great jackets for fall and winter so now is a perfect time for a sale! I'm not sure how long the sale is going to last so might want to check it out ASAP :) 




Skin:  Lara Hurley-Katya grey dark tan
Hat:  *COCO*_FlowerPetalHat_MilkyPink
Eyes:  .ID. Shine v2 - Brown
Lashes:  (AMD) Ultimate Lashes - Hot Mess
Makeup: DAMNED - Kiss Me To Death  / Pack 1
Earrings:  [MANDALA]:SENJYU Earrings/Day Dream
Necklace:  [MANDALA]Milky Way Choker/ Polly White
Coat:  *COCO*_TuxedoJacket_Black
Bracelet/Rings:  [MANDALA] Lotus Chain Bracelet and Hand Rings/ Black
Nails:  [MANDALA] Nail Palette 1 Medium
Panties: d. Select Underwear cotton panties stripes
Boots:   *COCO*_RuffleAnkleBoots_Garnet

No comments:

Post a Comment