Thursday, March 29, 2012

testy librarian







I really love this hot librarian look that I have going on today with the newest Truth hair, diva glasses and pouty red lips.  I'm also wearing a skin that Filthy is offering and it's only 99L for all tones. The price also includes a shape (I have my own on for these pics) that's pretty cute too if you're in need of one of those.  I do want to point out that I am wearing lips and eye makeup from Damned.  The makeup on the skin is excellent but just liked the lips for the look that I was putting together and nobody has the pouty red lips like Damned ;) 
and oh yeah..the outfit is from Paradisis.  Another one of my fav places for clothes <3




Hair:
>TRUTH< Lori (Mesh) -  black & whites New!
Skin:
:F: (Filthy) Melody Easter special New!
Makeup (lips and eyes):
- DAMNED - Kiss Me To Death  / Pack 3
 Eyes:
FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Blue 
Lashes:
 (AMD) Ultimate Lashes - Hot Mess 
Glasses:
:: PM ::(Purple Moon) Dorothy Cat Eye Glasses Orange/Brown
Necklace:
(NS) Rock'n'Rolla Chain II
Earrings:
 [ glow ] studio Warsaw's night Earring
Ring:
(AMD) Blood Lust Ring *Black*
Outfit (bra, suspenders, bottoms, gloves):
PARADISIS Excess : Green
Bracelets:
dl (dirtyland):: Rock star bracelets
Nails:
MoonDance: Square Extra Long Bubble New!
Boots:
*Tentacio* punk boots black




No comments:

Post a Comment