Saturday, June 28, 2014

Starting over @ Look #80






It's been almost 2 years since my last blog.  So hard to believe! I've actually not even been in SL much the last couple years, but I'm back and have lots of shopping to do to get caught up!  Sadly, that's going to affect the stuff that I blog about.  Some of this stuff may not be available anymore but I'll try my best to use the older stuff as little as possible.  If I can, I'll check at the different stores to make sure they are still for sale... maybe mark that they are older things so that you'll know they might be hard to find.


Body
 Skin:
-Glam Affair - Summer skin @ COLLABOR88
Hands:
Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed
Feet:
Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Flat
Hair:
~Tableau Vivant~ Meersand Hair 
Eyes:
IKON Ardent Eyes
Lashes:
(AMD) Ultimate Lashes - Hot Mess

Tattoo:
AITUI TATTOO - Dire 


Earrings:
.:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Earrings :: HYPERION ::
Headband:
.:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Headband :: LUMAT :: Black/Blue

Necklace:
.:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Necklace :: LING LING :: Black
Bracelets:
(Kunglers) TDRF #031 - Bracelets - Silver

Clothing
Shorts:
Baiastice_Joie shorts-denim classic rinse
Top:
:[P]The Plastik:- Daeva Tops:// Hippie
Sandals:
fri. - Wayfaring.Sandals (Cocoa)





No comments:

Post a Comment