Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Blog 92 ~ The Perfect Body.. Perfect Nails



A friend of mine messaged me last week,telling me that she had just bought a new mesh body from TheMeshProject.  Now, I had seen the demo on this girl already and yes, she did look hot!  I ended up getting the LM from her, getting my own demo, falling in love and then getting my own.  I did try the SLink mesh too but the demo that I had from The Mesh Project seemed to fit my shape a little bit better.  I will probably end up getting the SLink one too because there are way more appliers and clothing for it, but atm I am hooked on this new body. 
I also had the nails sent to me from Poisoned Apples and they fit perfectly on the mesh hands.  I absolutely love love them! 
If you haven't tried the mesh bodies yet, stop and get you a demo.  You really won't believe how good they look! 
Body
Hair:
MINA - Femke 
Horns:
[VN] Celestial Horns
Created by Crushed Clarity
Eyes:
.ID. Gem Eyes / 2-pack / Brown
Lashes:
(AMD) Ultimate Lashes - Hot Mess
Skin (face):
-Glam Affair - Artemis - Jamaica - TheLastDays @ Uber
Face Tattoo and Piercing:
- REAPER - Barbed Face
Mesh Body:
Nails:
(Poisoned Apples)PA Nails - (Left) for themeshproject hands Relaxed 

Accessories
Choker:
Aesthetica- DripDrip Fatpack
Necklace:
MG - Necklace - Ukai's Talisman @ Uber
Bracelets and Earrings:
MG - Bangles and Earrings - Ukai's Talismans @ Uber

Clothing
Dress:
.Salt - Touchable [Mini Dress] - Black / Black [TheMeshProject]
Boots:
-DRD- post apoc nerd stompers storm




No comments:

Post a Comment