Sunday, October 2, 2016

№ 310



This time of year is a good time to go exploring in SL. There are so many amazing Halloween sims and they're almost just as fun as going to haunted houses  in real life!  
The photos that I took for this blog were from Ironwood Hills, and the whole place is amazing with tons of things to explore.  There are also dozens of props that are fantastic for photo opportunities. I spent most of my time in the insane asylum and got quite a few great pics. I still have lots more to see and will be definitely going back!  
The outfit I chose for this outing features a bodysuit from .Salt.  I love the sheerness of it..its very sexy..and has an optional long skirt to wear with it.  I chose not to because I wanted to show off the very sexy N-Core boots that I picked up at Uber the other day.  You definitely want to check these out, they are very very hawt   






❥ body suit~.SALT - DEVINE BS & SKIRT @ The Chapter Four


hair~""D!va"" Hair "Stephanie"
slash on face~Le Forme - Bloody Scar Catwa+Tattoo Layers
stitching on lips and neck~Quirky - Keep it Together - Noir @ The Nightmare Event
nails in neck and hands~Suicide Gurls - Velius Nailed Bloody Hands&Neck  @ The Nightmare Event
armbands~[BODY FACTORY] Daz Bracelet
boots~N-core KAITLYN @ Uber







No comments:

Post a Comment