Sunday, April 9, 2017

№ 319 • anyвody and тнe cнapтer ғoυr •


This outfit makes me feel like some kind of double agent in some weird James Bond movie, and this ginger look definitely has me feeling out of character  I do wish I'd of added a holster with gun..but didn't even think about it til just now.  I do love the way the outfit looks and I've gotten quite a few compliments on it.  Also, most love ginger Jaxi so gonna keep her this way for awhile ;) 
This outfit is from the anybody event (ends April 31st) and is made by .GOSSIP. A store that I haven't heard of so will be checking them out for sure. I matched it up with a collar from TABOU. and boots from Razor.  The hair is from a gacha at The Chapter Four (ends April 21st)and is made from Wasabi Pills.  




hair~/Wasabi Pills/ Shizuko Mesh Hair - Style 1 @ the Chapter Four NEW!
collar~TABOU. the secret kink set (has a mask to that I choose not to wear with this outfit)
top~[.G.]Mahdi Lace Up @ the anybody event NEW!
panties~[.G.]Mahdi Micros @ the anybody event NEW!
boots~Razor/// Halo Thigh Boots 

No comments:

Post a Comment