Thursday, December 29, 2011

Devils Moon







Since the beginning of my SL, I've loved visiting Devils Moon.  If you've never been there, it's a cyber punk city that's based on Bladerunner.  It's an excellent build with the city mirrored onto the wet roads, with lots of lights and a perfect cityscape.  I go there often for pictures, and since it's build and you can drop there, it's great to use a posestand when taking photos for others.
I really love this outfit I had on today.  The scarf from Just Me is adorable with a pocket that's handy for cigs or whatever you might need to carry around ;)  For some reason I have 3 sets of stockings on, (don't you just love the add clothing layers?)  and not sure exactly how many is showing. But hey it looks good, so I just left them all on. : p I also love the garter shorts and stockings I have on, and have had a couple people ask where they came from.  They are the 2nd pair that I've gotten from Moloko and the others were a hit too. For a top, I'm wearing sexy new underwear from StickyFingers, who, btw, is having a 50% off sale off selected items until Jan 1st! whoot whoot!








Hair:
TRUTH HAIR Charmaine
Skin:
[Al Vulo! Skin] - [  Sakia ] -[ disco bronze ]
Eyes:
FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes -Azure Light
Lashes:
Apple May Designs Ultimate Lashes-HotMess
eye makeup:
-paper.doll- Catwalk
-paper.doll- Delicates
Blush:
-paper.doll- Pinched
Chest Tattoo:
:STICKY FINGERS:  Fuck you tattoo
Choker:
[VIRTUAL/INSANITY] The Oracle Choker
Earrings:
[Aura] Dia De Los Muertos - (Black Light) Scarf:
*Just Me* Houla Scarf
Underwear set:
:STICKY FINGERS: My black Va-Va-Voom underwear set
Belly Ring:
[VIRTUAL/INSANITY] Sub Rosa Belly Chain
Garter Shorts and stockings:
>>> moloko <<< Core Socks & Garter Belt pink
Stockings:
>>ROOTS<<00O10001 (tights)
now (red)mint
TART Corset Skirt Pink Plaid (stockings)
Boots:
DeathRowDesigns bootslazyregblack






No comments:

Post a Comment