Friday, October 10, 2014

105~ Something Wicked



Halloween is coming and it's so exciting shopping and looking for fun and scary costumes.  Like this cute outfit from Butterfly Effect that comes along with everything you need to be a very sexy, slutty witch!  So of course, I love it!
I've started to visit Halloween places and the place where I took my photos was so well-made and incredible I just couldn't believe it.  Super scary and super fun.. stop by the Screaming Woods sim and check it out to get into the spirit of Halloween :D
Also, as you probably know if you follow my blogs at all, I am a Glam Affair skin addict and if you love their skins as much as I do, better hop over there and pick up the latest 50L Friday skin. It's gorgeous as always and you get both Asia and Jamaica skin.  For only 50L.. I just can't believe it.  But it ends today so better get your butts on over there!



Body
Hair:
Magika [03] Such
Skin:
- Glam Affair - Sia & Penny FLF - Viva la noce
Eyes:
PC Opal Eyes - Rose Wood
Lashes:
- DAMNED - My Perfect Eyelashes 
Breasts:
Lolas Tango ::: Delicq ::: 
Hands:
Slink Mesh Rigged Hands Pack of All
Feet:
Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High


Accessories
Mask:
*~*Illusions*~* Curiata Mask: 
Earring, Necklace and Belly Ring:
:*:CPD:*: Halloween 2011 Set (9L)
Armband:
.DirtyStories. Barbed Armband.

Clothing
Outfit:
*BE Designs*- Alice 2: Halloween. Pumpkin
Heels:
[hh] Halloween Mules Special Edition 



No comments:

Post a Comment