Tuesday, October 28, 2014

LoTD 110


This outfit by Infliction is a must have for romantic and windswept types of adventures. It is beautifully made and  comes with the hairpiece, the mascara tattoo, necklace and dress. It also has a hud to change the color of the apron!  I love it! 
I also have to tell you about the chest tattoo that I'm wearing.  Last week I spent hours looking for something like the one that I have on and just couldn't find what I wanted.  Either it just didn't have that look or it didn't have the Lola applier so I ended up just giving up. And then yesterday I'm doing pictures at one of my fav sims and start perving profiles (ugh so bored).   Then I  notice in this guys profile that he makes tattoos..I look at his marketplace store and YES just what I wanted. oh lucky day! If you like tattoos be sure to check out Inkside Tattoos.

Hair:
[ Infliction ] Rosethorn Hair (Topsy Turvy)
Skin:
-Belleza- Grace 
Tattoo:
Inkside Tattoos - All seeing eye 
Breasts:
Lolas Tango ::: Delicq :::
Hands:
Slink Mesh Rigged Hands Pack of All
Eyes:
pc eyes - pearl - m/r - arctic sea
Eyelashes:
.ARISE. Eyelashes No. 8
Outfit
(Dress, Bleeding Mascara, Gloves, Headpiece, and Python Necklace):
[ Infliction ] Rosethorn Dress - Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment