Monday, December 1, 2014

LoTD 127 ~ Just a Little Bit Chilly


I am a huge fan of Infliction.  They are one of my sponsors but I do absolutely love her clothing.  If I don't like what I get, I don't blog it, and I can promise you that I blog almost everything I get from this store. And if I don't do them all, the main reason why is because she is crazy creative and pushing out stuff all the time! It's so hard for me to keep up! lol The pants and collar that I have on are from the store, the pants are a group gift.. and I know I'll be wearing them time and time again.  If you haven't checked out Infliction, make sure you do so soon! 



earmuffs~Izzie's - Mesh Earmuffs 
hair~TRUTH HAIR Vivi @ Uber NEW!
skin~-Glam Affair - Sia II @ Uber NEW!
vest~.Atomic. {Faux Fur Vest} @ Uber NEW!
pants~[ Infliction ] West Chaps VIP GroupGift NEW!
choker~[ Infliction ] Better Not Pout Gacha NEW!
earrings~MG Wild Parisienne Pearl Collar w/ Earrings (only earrings worn) @ Uber NEW!
boots~Razor/// Haute Boots - Black Leather
eyes~pc eyes - pearl - m/r - arctic sea
lashes~(AMD) Ultimate Lashes - Hot Mess
hands~Slink Mesh Rigged Hands Pack of All
feet~Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
bracelet~.:E.A:. Box Studio Birth Bracelet
hand bracelet~~Tantalum~ The Klohie Hand Bracelet*
belly dermals~- .HoD. - E L E G Y Body Paint Collection 
(Deluxe Set Belly Dermals only worn)


No comments:

Post a Comment