Monday, December 15, 2014

LoTD 133 ~Avale A*S and lamb



I absolutely adore this new dress from Avale!  It fits me deliciously and definitely makes me plump in all right places! ;)  Very sexy and hot, make sure to check this one out.  
I've also been looking for some nice gladiator boots and as soon as I saw these at the Frost 2014 event, I knew I had to have them. They come with a color hud with so many different color options its absolutely incredible! Love them!


hair~Lamb. Waiting On You @ Collabor88  NEW!
dress~.:AVALE:. Sarah NEW!
boots~A*S Shena Gladiator_HF_ @ Frost 2014 NEW!
skin~[PF] Harley
earrings and necklace~MG - Necklace - DewDrop Glass bead
cuffs~~Sassy!~ Polished Cuff Bracelet
eyes~.ID. Clear Eyes - Silver + Blue
lashes~[Hush] BONUS Lush Lashes
hands~Slink Mesh Rigged Hands Pack of All
feet~Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment