Tuesday, February 21, 2012

All about sin

I visited the Fesival of Sin yesterday and after fighting the lag (which was made 10x's worse from my fricking internet connection) came away with some pretty wicked things.  I've got a couple excellent girl girl poses that i want to do with a friend and post soon..that's gonna be lots of fun and worth trudging the the mudland of SL that I have to deal with sometime.  
Just going to show an outfit i got, and the very popular Gos boots that were at the event.  I think everybody has blogged them but, hey, yeah they do kick ass.. :p I don't know why but in the first piccy they look like I have them on the wrong feet...lol but in the other one you'll see they look perfect. 
And also, love this eye piercing.  Artificial Tears..perfect.  





Hair:
^;^CaTwA^;^ TNT/Night (New)
Skin:
al vulo!- chantal*  black 2  (New)
Eyes and Piercings:
A:S:S deLuxe - Artificial tears, female (FoS)
Makeup:
Glam Affair - Make-up Layer 15
Earrings:
 (AMD) Obnoxious Hoops - Black
 Gloves:
Blacklace~ Salacious: Black Satin (from outfit)
Jacket:
A:S:S - Noctis Bolero - brown (FoS)
Pasties:
>ROOTS<<00S10020.01>>PASTIES.o1 1
now (red)mint
Skirt:
*elymode* Lussuria Skirts - pink (FoS)
Boots:
[Gos] MESH Triumph Boots in Worn (FoS)






No comments:

Post a Comment