Sunday, February 12, 2012

BMBV Hunt

I did a hunt this weekend that centered on clothing for the girls that like the prim boobies.  You have to keep in mind tho that most of these outfits can be warn without the prims and look just as cute.  Usually, I'm kinda iffy about going on hunts because my inventory has hit the 100k mark and most the time, hunt items aren't the best.  But, honestly, this time all the outfits that I've checked out I've fallen in love with and will absolutely wear them again.  
You can also view a few of the other hunt items on flickr
I also wanted to say that I was pleasantly surprised by so many stores with such cute clothing for those of us that like that sexy busty shape.
And oh yeah..the hunt is called the Be My Busty Valentine and starts here and you are looking for 

#5 BMBV Gift Thirteen Industries
Valen Corset red
#1 Tw@ttyC@ke 
Kissed Corset Pink and red


Main Details
Hair:
>TRUTH< Evelyn - espresso
Skin:
al vulo!- sakia*  disco bronze 
Eyes:
IKON Utopia Eyes - Dark Brown 
Makeup:
- Glam Affair - Make-up Layer 15
- DAMNED - WeAreOne _ GirlTattoo  / Lips
Earrings:
LaGyo_Olrich earring gold
Collar:
(r)M ~ Studded Collar (No.05)
Nails:
[Female  [Mandala]Nail Palette 1 Medium] 
Bracelets:
EarthStones Neisha Bracelet - Black/Rhodochrosite/Sugilite
Prim Breasts:
Lolas! :::: Push-Up 2.5

stockings from
PARADISIS 69 micro skirts 



#7~ By Eve
Valentine's Lingerie 
#9 BMBV Gift Que Bella!
~fancy lace dress



























No comments:

Post a Comment