Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Whore Couture 4!


Going to blog 4 of the great releases coming out at the upcoming Whore Couture Fair, because I have so many things that I want to show before it starts on Thursday.  In all of the following outfits I have these great heels on from Hollyweird.  Super sexy and if mofo's mess  with ya they have spikes in the heel to slap 'em with.  :p 

.HW. WhoriN HeelZ 


Outfit 1
Outfit 2

This cute little black dress on the left (outfit 1), is from Emma's Secret and gorgeous with the separate sleeves and prim attachments.  The top is low cut for over flowing whoriness at it's best.  I love the contrast of the white with the black, there's just enough and makes it more than just a plain black dress.

The outfit on the right (outfit 2) are separates from .:cheeky:.  I love love the tight fitting jeans with the cuffs, and I hardly ever wear pants of any kind! Yes, I will wear these.  The top is cute also with the hanging strap. This outfit looks great together and of course extra hot with my heels.  

Hair:
TRUTH HAIR Maggie -  light blondes
Skin:
:GP: Curio-Gala Skins Acorn [Light] Mardi Gras-Ash
Eyes:
IKON Utopia Eyes - Dark Brown
Lashes:
(AMD) Ultimate Lashes - Hot Mess
Necklace, Bracelets (also rings in bottom 2 pics)
[EY:NO] WCF Blogger Items
Crucifix Necklace, Bracelet, Rings in Silver(WCF)
Heels:
.HW. WhoriN HeelZ (WCF)
Outfit 1:
-Ema's Secret- Ally Outfit (WCF)
Outfit 2:
.:cheeky:. my hanging Strap short Top!  aqua (WCF)
.:cheeky:. open lowrise Jeans!  (WCF)
Outfit 3:
?why Embrace me in Cream Boxed  (WCF)
Outfit 4:
WWI Secret Pocket Panties (WCF)

The last 2 outfits are undies from ?why and WWI.  They are very hot and very droolable. Check out also the jewelry from  Ey:no.  I love it and will be wearing it often!  I adore the rings!  They're different and very cool.  I just love how they look <3


Outfit 3
Outfit 3


outfit 4
Outfit 4















No comments:

Post a Comment