Wednesday, April 18, 2012

krasota sizzles


I really love this skin from Krasota.  In my previous blog I showed you a lighter version of the skin, this is the darker.  Really soft looking and the makeups are just my style. I think I'll be wearing it for awhile.  BTW, my pic from behind is kinda blurry because I took it at a diff time and my internet must of been sucking.  I added it anyway.. just to fill up the space. :p  Anyway, check out the demo of this skin (and its on sale too for the Whore Couture event), I think you'll love it!



Hair:
[LeLutka]-TREND hair
Skin:
KRASOTA - Eva skin T. 3 m. 2 *WC Special Reg Price: 999L Spec: 650 for 3 skin pack*
Tattoo:
Tenjin Sugar Magnolia Tattoo *WC Special Reg Price: 75L Spec: 45L*
Eyes:
.ID. Basics / Dark / Blue *VIP Preview and NEW*
Lashes:
(AMD) Ultimate Lashes - Hot Mess
Earrings:
Shantal. Earring soul tear 
Necklace:
*LOW* 'Milady' necklace - dark v 1.0 *only 99L!*
Bracelets and Rings:
*LOW* 'Milady' bracelet and rings - dark v 2.2  *Again only 99L!*
Shorts:
Shantal. Ripped Whore Shorts *WC Exclusive Reg Price: 140L Spec: 70L*
Pasties:
:::LiNe::: Plaster FatPack






No comments:

Post a Comment