Thursday, April 19, 2012

Maitreya Rulez



I really really love these boots that I recently got from Maitreya.  They have all kinds of colors and textures and since they are mesh, they fit and move with you perfectly.  While looking for something to wear with them I found this hot little dress and its from Maitreya also.   I completely forgot I had it and honestly don't think I've ever worn it.  My inventory is insane.  Wonder what other goodies I have hidden in there. :)
The coolest thing about this dress is that you have the option of wearing a dress that has the AO built into it.  It moves perfectly so that you don't have odd body parts sticking out in weird places.   If you don't want the AO they give you that option too.
Also want to say that I love the new Truth hair called Anastasia!  So soft and fluffy looking. One of his best  I think..I've already gotten 2 compliments on it! =D 


Hair:
>TRUTH< Anastasia
Skin:
 al vulo- leilani* pure 
Eyes:
IKON Utopia Eyes - Dark Brown
Lashes:(AMD) Ultimate Lashes - Hot Mess
 Makeup:
- DAMNED - Kiss Me To Death  / Pack 3
Earrings:
..:: BenS Beauty ::.. Scarlet Earring White
Necklace:
.HW. MF Princess -Necklace-
Dress or Top: :p
Maitreya Sculpted Top & Belt * Satin Champagne
Nails, Rings and Bracelets:
(r)M ~ Bangles w/ Ring & Nails (Gold)
Leggings and Boots:
Maitreya Mesh Leggings - Shine Pack1




No comments:

Post a Comment