Monday, April 30, 2012

wise bunny


My guy, Djak got me this cute hoodie the other day that had kitty ears and face for the hood <3 It was so cute I talked him into doing a blog with me wearing the guys version.  Hopefully he'll be doing more with me so we can give the guys some great looks and deals to help when they're out looking for clothes or shoes or whateva.
I want to say something about the hair I have on.  Yesterday I stopped into  Wasabi Pills to check out some hairs when i accidentally bought one that I already had.  I just want to say that I appreciate the excellent customer service I received there.  The stores manager responded within mins and sent me the correct hair that I meant to buy.  Really wasn't sure that I could do anything about it since I bought the hair back in March and of course you can't prove any transactions that far back (that I know of).  Lucky for me tho that I blogged the hair right after I got it so that helped to show when I bought it! 




Djak
Hair:
RAW HOUSE :: Flatliner
Skin:
 Unique Megastore Zeus_DeepTan
Beard:
EMORTAL CONCEPTS~Scruffy Mutton Chops combo4(muttons no stubble
Tattoo:
TattooArt Since1987 Body tattoo 
Eyes:
moJo - real eyes WITH light
Glasses:
Rawdolls 'Retro-junkie' aviators
Hoodie:
*DL* Flufee Hoodie Men's
Shorts:
<kal rau> White Cargo_Mesh
Boots:
TonkTastic - 50's Jump Boots


Jaxi
Hair:
/Wasabi Pills/ Cherilyn Mesh Hair 
Skin:
Lara Hurley Skin-Leah smokey3-red lips dark tan
Eyes:
IKON Utopia Eyes
Lashes:
(AMD) Ultimate Lashes - Hot Mess
Face Bandage:
S (and) P - Bloody Strips Face & Knees
Hoodie:
*DL* Flufee Hoodie - mesh ladies top - Black/Pink
Belly Ring:
[VIRTUAL/INSANITY] SUB ROSA Belly Chain
Jeans:
Hot Stuff Stephanya Blue (comes with or without thong 75L)
Shoes:
Tentacio Sweet moccasin


RL Artwork of 3wise bunny made by Djak Devin









No comments:

Post a Comment