Wednesday, November 19, 2014

LoTD 122 ~ In His Grasp



I always look forward to the suicide dollz bi-weekly event because they really have some pretty excellent items when I go there. They didn't disappoint this time either..I found a very sexy body suit from PANIK along with some pretty sick accessories that went along with it perfectly.  
When getting ready to do my pics for the blogs, it takes me absolutely FOREVER to get my set up ready.  I usually end up exploring different sims and looking for a cool place to do them.  Well today I found Image Essentials and they are a fab place for taking photos!  They have free studios set up for use with backgrounds, props and poses.  Really really nice!  Although they are free to use after you join the group, donations are accepted and appreciated.  The owner thanked me personally for mine!  The backgrounds and props that you see in my photos on this blog  are from there.  Be sure to check Image Essentials out!



antlers~Aesthetica- Strantlers, Black 
tattoo (forehead)~.ARISE. Mala Facetattoo / Black NEW!
tatto (chest and arms)~Inkside Tattoos - Ouija Tattoo
hair~CATWA HAIR Selma NEW!
skin~[ae] maliyah collection - caramel NEW!
eye makeup~- DAMNED - CatEyes MakeUp
lipstick~Izzie's - Dark Lipstick (Patty) TDRF
earrings~.Lvl93. Cross Earrings  - Platinum
bodysuit ~ .PANIK. Roll Bodysuit NEW!
bangles~.flipmode. cross bangles -NEW!

No comments:

Post a Comment