Sunday, November 23, 2014

LoTd 124 ~ She Waits


My favorite tattoo store, Inkside, recently came out with a very sexy ball gag.  Something that I totally drooled over (haha), and I couldn't wait to do the pics for.  I mixed it up with one of my favorite tattoos by him and some breast chains by .Dirty Stores. and think that I came up with a very naughty look!  I think that I'll be wearing this gag for a few days..some of my friends might like that.. *nods before slurping and swallowing around the gag*






hair~Magika No
skin~-Glam Affair - Angelica V2 NEW!
@kustom9
gag~Inkside-Ball Gag with Color Changer HUD NEW!
tattoo~Inkside - Serpentia Tattoo 
collar~(r)M ~ Studded Collar (No.05)
chains~.DirtyStories. Chest Chain
lingerie~Phenix "Juliet Lingerie" Lace & Sheer 


No comments:

Post a Comment