Friday, November 21, 2014

LoTD 123 Why are there no appliers? Argh!



I used to be a pretty big fan of Lara Hurley skins.  And I still am..really. But it sucks that she has no appliers for anything that I wear.  I have the mesh body from TheMeshProject and the Belleza Venus body, I have Lolas, Banned Booty, and Slink hands and feet.. and I could find no appliers at the store for any of these things for her new skin.  I ended up getting the dark tan and matching it up with Glam Affairs India body applier..and it did match up pretty well.but.. yeah..I don't really shop at Lara Hurley like I used to..and this is the reason why. 







hair~ (r)M Hair No.28'14
skin~ (face) Lara Hurley-Scarlett New!
skin~(body) - Glam Affair - Body Appliers ( TheMeshProject) - India
mesh body~#TheMeshProject (BETA) 
piercing (mouth)~.HW. [PC-25] Mesh Piercing
jacket & top~[ Infliction ] Fall Off Jacket V2 
jeans~*T.C* Karay Zombie Girl
boots~TonkTastic - Gumboots














1 comment:

  1. Lara Hurley's skins that come with the slink physique applier work with the slink feet and hands , so she has that for sure.

    ReplyDelete