Thursday, January 1, 2015

blog 140 ~ Happy New Year ♥



Happy New Year everybody!  I truly wish the best for all of you..a year full of many blessings and lots of love! 
I was digging around in my inventory, looking for a different hair..a brand that I hadn't worn in awhile and noticed some old ones from Argrace. I used to get all their new releases but really hadn't been back in years... actually since I took a long break.  So stopped by there and OMG I ended up buying like 6 different hair styles because they were fabulous! Another favorite back on my list! 
I have 3 mesh bodies now.. Belleza, The Mesh Shops, and the new one from Maitreya.  and then today I stopped by banned booty today to see if they had anything new..and guess what? Another mesh body!  argh I'll be checking that out for sure and keep  you updated! 
Again, Happy 2015!


hair~*ARGRACE* HIIRAGI 
skin~[PF] Sora <Peach> - Flushed
lipstick~-Glam Affair - Romy Lipstick
bow tie~[sYs] CAPUCINE bow tie 
earrings~Herspherical {Snowflake Earrings} Silvers
body suit and heels~...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::... Fishnet Touch 
belly dermals~- .HoD. - E L E G Y Body Paint Collection (Deluxe Set) 
breasts~Lolas Tango ::: Delicq :::
butt~[BANNED] FitMesh Booty 
hands~Slink AvEnhance Hands Female
feet~Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Flat

No comments:

Post a Comment