Saturday, January 3, 2015

LoTD 141 ~ eeeee! New Skins!


My name is Jaxi Morrison and I am a skin whore.  A very picky skin whore at that. When I found out Infliction came out with a set of new skins, I wasn't sure what to expect.  The creator is pretty talented and like I said in a previous post, I love practically everything she makes.  Well.. omg I have another skin obsession and I'll certainly be wearing these for awhile!   All shades look fantastic and, as you can see the the very sexy new hair from Truth, they look great with almost any color of hair.  Don't take my word for it..stop by Infliction and pick up a demo today!



hair~TRUTH HAIR Minerva @ Uber NEW!
skin~[ Infliction ] Nu Yu Skin NEW!
body~Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara NEW!
heels~[ Infliction ] Seras Platform NEW!
outfit (cape, top, skirt stockings) ~ ~Blacklace~ Miss Snow Skirt & Bra Set
collar~[LH] Halonai Collar  
earrings~Herspherical {Snowflake Earrings} Silvers
eyes~[Curio] Tragic Eyes - Light Blue
 eyelashes~Maitreya V.I.P. Group Gift - Mesh Eyelashes
hands~ Slink Mesh Rigged Hands Pack of All
feet~Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment