Thursday, January 22, 2015

LoTD 149 ~♥ let it snow ♥



As you can obviously tell by my blog, I LOVE pink. and lately some white. Almost everything in my inventory is either pink or white and no matter how much I try to convince myself to buy another color, I inevitably click, more often than not, on pink.  Ugh I can't help it and whats worse all my current blogs this week have a pink theme going on. Gotta snap out of this and blog something dark and dangerous..  picked up a couple new sponsors (yay! \o/) and will be showing you some excellent new tattos!  So we'll start a different look from there.. 
Just a few words about the cute bear coat that I have on, it was only 80L at the Cosmopolitan event! Do  you believe it? It's so cute and comes in lots of different colors!  Be sure to stop in and check it out! ♥








jacket~.:Glow Designs:. Bear Hooded Pink @ Cosmopolitan  NEW!
boots~ FOR SLINK HIGH HOLLY BLACK CHINO BOOTS @ Cosmopolitan  NEW!
hair~~Tableau Vivant~ Hatsuhi (New Year Group gift) 
body~Maitreya Mesh Body 
skin~[ Infliction ] Nu Yu Skin 
eyes~-SU!- Nina Eyes
lashes~[Hush] BONUS Lush Lashes 
liptsick & liner~pekka vintage makeup with cat eyeliner
feet~Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
necklace~.:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Necklace :: LING LING :: Black
ring~ Swallow ISINGLE Ring



No comments:

Post a Comment