Saturday, January 14, 2012

at the skyline



I fell in love with this new bodysuit from Blah as soon as I saw it.  It took me forever to decide on a color and instead of my usual pink or purple I went for this teal instead, well they call it blue but it looks teal to me =P  
Then off to LoQ because they sent a notice out about some type of add on they were giving out.  It's supposed to prevent your hair from going into your body, working even with your ao.  I tried it and at first it did work, it kinda locked my head in place, but then this ao that I have took over turning my girl into a squirming frenzy once again, causing the hair to once again be sucked into my body.  Probably works better with a calmer ao, and probably is excellent for photos, plus it's free so why not give it a try?






 Hair:
"LoQ Hair" Champagne Dark Blonde Pack
Skin:
Lara Hurley-Mia pink dark
Eyes:
.ID. Clear Eyes - Silver + Blue
Lashes:
Apple May Designs Ultimate Lashes - Hot Mess
Makeup:
  -DAMNED - Kiss Me To Death  / Pack
Earrings/Necklace:
[MANDALA] FEMALE SINRA2  Necklace/vintage gold
Bracelets:
[MANDALA] SINRA2 BRACELET SET/FEMALE/VINTAGE GOLD
Nails:
[Love Soul] Prim nails*Candy Drop*LONG
Bodysuit:
Blah. (My Tight Bodysuit - Sky)
Heels:
"LoQ" Mustache Pumps Aqua












No comments:

Post a Comment