Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Soft Couture










I did the above picture the other night and posted it on flickr.  A couple people mentioned that they liked the dress I was wearing so I thought that I'd blog it.  It's really a very sexy, kittenish outfit with a soft ruffle and prim bows on both the front and back, and a flirty sheer little skirt.  I love the details on this outfit.  Do you notice the button at the bottom of the outfit, near the skirt? Really really cute.  



Hair:
Magika [01] Promise
Skin:
[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Polly ] - [ Natural Sunkissed ]
Eyes:
.ID. Clear Eyes - Silver + Blue
.ID. Eye Effects - Prim Shine + Glow
Lashes:
Apple May Designs Ultimate Lashes - Hot Mess
Makeup:
 .Pekka. Blush & Beauty mark
Earrings:
Indy & Co.: Nuvella Hoop Earrings: Silver
Dress:
**Angelic Lefevre Couture** [Soft-Pink]dress
Nails:  [MANDALA] Nail Palette 1 Medium
Shoes:
::HH:: Hucci D'Ann Pump - Crown Royale (Mesh)


























No comments:

Post a Comment