Friday, January 13, 2012

Crimson Rainbow




I love the new boots from P10.  I've always liked the selections and wondered why they weren't more popular in SL.  I think these boots are going to push them to the front, because I've been seeing them all over and no wonder, they are super sexy!
Also love the new line of clothing from Sticky Fingers with the rainbow colors.  Loving them especially when its cold and dreary where I live IRL..love having some sunshine in SL.



Just an FYI in case, with both the arm warmers and the necklace in this look, I modded and changed the color.
Hair:
TRUTH HAIR Andrea -  light blondes
Skin:
Al Vulo! ] - [ Polly ] - [ Natural Sunkissed ]
.ID. Clear Eyes - Silver + Blue
.ID. Eye Effects - Prim Shine + Glow
Lashes:
Apple May Designs Ultimate Lashes - Hot Mess
Makeup:
 .Pekka. Blush & Beauty mark
 - DAMNED - Kiss Me To Death  / Pack 1 (eyes)
Earrings:
Curious Kitties Dreams Earrings - Red
Necklace from:
Jaime Christmas Outfit by INSOLENCE (necklace)
Outfit:
:STICKY FINGERS: My red glitter underwear
:STICKY FINGERS: My rainbow one shoulder top
Arm Warmers:
:::Sn@tch Ribbed Warmers::
Nails:
[Love Soul] Prim nails*Candy Drop*LONG
Boots:
P10 Aphrodite Crimson Leather & Lace Thigh Boots







No comments:

Post a Comment