Friday, May 25, 2012

Blah! that's Hawt!





One of my very sexy friends reminded me the other day of a store that I hadn't been to in awhile and it's called Blah. They have such hawt clothing I was really looking forward to finding out what was new since I hadn't been there for so long.  Raine also surprised me with this cute little pink dress from there and I especially love the lacie tie up in the back..and the textures.  The textures are incredible!  So soft and silky looking. Thankies Raine <3






Hair:
/Wasabi Pills/ Eve Hair - Blacks Pack
Skin:
[Hush] Grace Skin - Smoked
Eyes:
IKON Utopia Eyes - Dark Brown
Lashes:
(AMD) Ultimate Lashes - Hot Mess

Lip Tattoo:

DAMNED - My FavLoveSongs Vol 1

Earrings:


[MANDALA]:SENJYU Earrings/DAY DREAM
face piercings:
from outfit :: alterego :: attention whore - purple
Necklace:
L&B S'wear Couples Set  - Dog Tags - Black 
Body Tattoo:
[MALICE] Tattoo - Gothic Romance - Roses & Lyrics
Dress:
Blah. (My Sexy Doll Dress - Hot Pink)
Bangles:
Zaara : Nizam Choodiya (bangles) *color*
Nails:
R.icielli - French nails
Heels:
P10 Serenity Heels Tiger Vip Gift






No comments:

Post a Comment