Thursday, May 3, 2012

oh fuck yes


I love the shirt Djak has. I want him to wear it all the time and told him this yesterday and he agreed he would =D Kinda funny that his shirt says he's taken and mine says FUCK. This was so not intentional.  lol I just saw this outfit from alterego and had to have it.  It was perfect for our garage pics because I look like I sexy but yeah I can kick some ass.  ;)  
Also want to point out the scar tattoo that Djak has.  Looks super wicked and I loves it! 



Djak
Hair:
RAW HOUSE :: Flatliner
Skin:
Unique Megastore Zeus_DeepTan
Eyes:
moJo - real eyes WITH light
Scars:
DPD - Facial Scar 4
DPD - Facial Scar 1
Beard:
EMORTAL CONCEPTS~Scruffy Mutton Chops combo4
Tattoo:
-F&G'z- Sugar Skullz Tattoo[faded]
Shirt:
Sick Puppy Man Tank
Gloves:
Black Leather Gloves - CS CREATION
Shorts:

*Zanzo* Monochrome Baggy Shorts (Skreamo)
Boots:
[Gos] Triumph Boot


Jaxi
Hair:
.ploom. Asch - A Little of Everything
Skin:
[Ill] Illusory Skin - Love_Caramel - Winter Edge
Eyes:
IKON Utopia Eyes
Lashes:
(AMD) Ultimate Lashes - Hot Mess 
Face Piercing:
SDesign's <<Magic Blast>> Face Piercing 
Earrings:
T&S :: from Renegade in Black Outfit
Choker:
<<BB>> Im a Real Pearl Set - White 
Chest Tattoo:
:STICKY FINGERS: Fuck you tattoo (Store Closed =(



Outfit:
:: alterego :: 4 letters - fuck grey
Body Piercing:
[M] Dermal Piercings - Black
Bracelets:
NIKITA :: BANGLES black and silver (10L on the MP!)
Nails:
[Mad Echo] - Lacey Nails
Rings:
( R E D ) M I N T ~ gG 08'11
Boots:
Maitreya Mesh Jazz Boots * Black







No comments:

Post a Comment