Thursday, May 10, 2012

kiss it


































I've never really found anything to wear these sox with until I got these cute little shorts from Holli Pocket.  So I paired it all up with a sexy white top and these mesh tennies I found on the Market Place...





























While I was doing this picture, I realized how weird this pose looks, like some random hand coming from nowhere to poke me in the face.  But it does show how cute these nails are, one of my fav pairs and also the  necklace and earrings.


Hair:
TRUTH HAIR Zaria -  light blondes
Skin:
Lara Hurley Skin-Liz (New! at Culture Shock event)
Lashes:
~Blacklace Beauty~ Eyeshadow & Lashes Pack 1
Eyes:
IKON Utopia Eyes - Light Blue
Lip Tattoo:
- DAMNED - My FavLoveSongs Vol 1
Lip Piercing:
Fall from Grace Lip piercing *Onyx Paw* (Free!)
Earrings, Necklace and Ring:
.HW. CuppyCakes -Earring/Ring/Necklace Set-
Shirt:
Nyte'N'Day - Henley Tee Shirt - White ( from Culture Shock event)
Bangles:
*BOOM* Bangled Mess High Gloss
Nails:
[Love Soul] Prim nails*Candy Drop*LONG
Shorts:
*HolliPocket*Shorty Kiss Me's-Set 2 (New!)
Tennies:
@P~MESH Sneakers  A7.20 Inbox 
Good Luck Elephant
!gO! 4 cuddles elephants (4 diff colors for 1L!)








These shorts are really cute and come in 3 diff colors: Aqua, Cream Soda and Plum.  They have very nice prim bows on the side too.  And yeah, if your shy your ass says it all for you.. :D


I alos love these mesh tennies.  I did get them on the Marketplace and they have 20 different textures and you can pick and change the color of about every item on the shoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment