Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Perfect Wardrobe and Tentacio


Perfect Wardrobe started a couple days ago and the theme of the event is "Sports Day". Don't forget that this event is bi-weekly and everything is at the low cost of 90L. Course I was excited to check out what Tentacio would have this time. Matched up the shirt and sports bag from there with these mesh baggies from C & F.  Bad of me to not show how far these bag.. just so you know, Djak told me I could hide a 20 lb turkey in there... ;) I think they are cute tho and they fit really well with the top. 


Hair:
Magika [01] Anywhere
Skin:
*League* Skin Deeptan -Misty- Wrecked
Tattoo:
[MALICE] Tattoo - Gothic Romance - Roses & Lyrics
Eyes:
IKON Utopia Eyes
Lashes:
(AMD) Ultimate Lashes - Hot Mess
Earrings:
from T&S :: Renegade in Black outfit
Shrug:
*Tentacio* Misha blue
Rings:
( R E D ) M I N T ~ gG 08'11
Top:
*Tentacio* Gym tops (90L in choice of gray, pink, or blue @ PW)
Pants:
MESH BAGGYS - DOTS ::C&F::(online only)
Sneakers:
::Duh!:: Women's Sneaker Boots - Black Out (only 50L!)
Backpack:
*Tentacio* Training backpack (90L @ PW)

No comments:

Post a Comment