Saturday, March 11, 2017

№ 313




Helloo..is there anybody out there?  It's been months since I blogged anything at all but I do think that I'm ready to jump back in.  I'm going to try to do at least 3 a week but it takes me so much time and since I do work irl, we'll see =)
 Going to focus mainly on events, and try to put together a decent outfit from each one that I go to. Maybe even a couple per blog since some of the great events have way to many cute outfits to pick just one..we'll see how it goes and hopefully you'll like what i put together ;) Today the event is collabor88.  Love the outfit from CandyDoll but hey that's to be expected. Cute little slippers from Reign match up perfectly and you can get them at the event as well. Make sure to stop by and check this one out..it's well worth it ♥


hair~no.match_ ~ no_further ~
kitty ears~TABOU. Kitty chic Ears
septum~LOTUS. Treasure Septum
choker~.:Avanti:. Aeva Choker 
dress~_CandyDoll_ Andrea Jumpsuit @ collabor88
sandals~ Reign.- Lazy Slides @ collabor88


No comments:

Post a Comment