Thursday, March 16, 2017

№ 315 • ĸυѕтoм9 and тнe arcade •



When I saw this outfit at kustom9 I knew that I had to pull out some weapons and have some fun.  It is made by Violent Seduction and although my guns are about a billion years old they still can kick some ass..just ask my friends that I've used them on..much to their annoyance. =P
I found the hair from Tableau Vivant at the arcade event and topped it off with evil bunny ears and eyes from MoonRabbitThis outfit is perfect for dark RP and I absolutely love how it looks! I do hope you enjoy it as well ;) 






hair~Tableau Vivant \\ Hairplay - Down Blow - Blonds @ the arcade
ears/eyepatch/eyes~~ MoonRabbit ~Dark Rabbit Set
bodysuit~Violent Seduction - Chloris @ kustom9
bracers~...::: Scrub :::... A firm Woman
stockings~MADDICT Fitmesh Stockings
heels~..::Energie::.. Paola  Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment