Monday, March 13, 2017

№ 314 нaιrology and мeѕн вody addιcтѕ



Checked in at  hairology and Mesh Body Addicts last night and found this really cute hair that is exclusive for the event.  It's from no.match and lately they've been coming out with some really sick styles.  One of my favorite things about this hair is that the mesh fits really well against the body and doesn't stick out to far like a lot of hair styles in SL does.
Next stop was the Mesh Body Addicts Event.  I totally almost passed this outfit up..thinking that it was just another leggings and top that are at almost every single event lately. But this one from  Cuddle Up is sooo cute and I'm glad that I tried the demos.  These leggings have 4 different styles you can wear and I love every single one of them.  Of course I love the cute little skirt the best..cuz I absolutely love having my ass hanging out =P I found a couple other outfits there and it was definitely worth the stop!









hair~no.match_ ~ No_Charme ~ exclusive @ hairology
necklace~+Half-Deer+ NEKOlace 
top~Cuddle Up - Kittie Top - @ Mesh Body Addicts
skirt/leggings~Cuddle Up - Kittie Leggings - @ Mesh Body Addicts
socks~Maddict Funsie Sock - @ Mesh Body Addicts
heels~fashionAtic Arely White Gun Slink Heels High /TMP ouch feet/ Maitreya




No comments:

Post a Comment